City Council Meeting Agenda
December 12, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Washington City Council will hold a Public Meeting on Wednesday, December 12, 2018, at 6:00 P.M. in the Council Chambers of the Washington City Offices, located 111 North 100 East, Washington, Utah.
Pledge of Allegiance
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- DECLARATION OF ABSTENTIONS & CONFLICTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Consideration to approve the minutes from the City Council Meeting of 11/28/18.
- BOARD AUDIT REPORT: Consideration to approve the Board Audit Report for November 2018.
- FINAL PLAT: Consideration to approve the final plat for Stamsund Estates located at approximately 3200 South 300 East. Applicant: Dale Bennett
- Presentation of the 2016//2017 Fiscal Year Audit. Hinton Burdick Hall & Spilker
- LEASE PURCHASE
- Consideration to approve a Lease Purchase with Zions Bancorporation to purchase equipment for the Public Works Department and the Power Department. City Treasurer Kerry Wheelwright
- Continuation of the consideration to approve an Ordinance for Zone Change request Z-18-14, to change zoning designation from (RA-2) Residential Agricultural 2 acre lots to (PUD-R & PUD-C) Planned Unit Development Residential & Commercial. Located at approximately 600 North 1100 East. Applicant: Kendal Turner
- Consideration to approve an Ordinance to approve a General Plan Amendment G-18-05, to change the land use designation from (LD) Low Density to (MD) Medium Density to allow a 2 Unit Duplex on each lot located at the intersection of Washington Dam Road and Washington Fields Road. Applicant: Matthew and Jeremy Green
- PUBLIC HEARING
- 2nd Public Hearing for consideration to approve a Zone Change request Z-18-15 to change the zoning designation from Agricultural 20-acre lot (A-20) to Planned Unit Development Residential (PUD-R) Zone. The request is located at approximately 1800 S. Washington Fields Road. Applicant: Nisson Fields LLC
- REPORT OF OFFICERS FROM ASSIGNED COMMITTEE
- CITY MANAGER REPORT
POSTED this 7th day of December 2018
Danice B. Bulloch, MMC
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Washington City will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Request for assistance can be made by calling the Zoning Technician at 656-6325 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be held.