WASHINGTON CITY BUILDING DEPARTMENT
PERMIT SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SHEDS & PATIO COVERS
- Log in to Builder Account on City Inspect to begin the new application process.
- Select ‘Shed\Patio Cover’ for permit type.
- Complete all required fields on permit application:
- Make sure you add contacts for everyone you want to have access to the permit for inspections.
- Complete all applicable information for Engineer, Builder and Subcontractors including Washington City Business License number for Builder and all Subcontractors.
- Builder info page - Complete “Builder Valuation” field.
- Permit Files\Attachments:
- Upload a single page site plan
- Upload a copy of the recorded final plat
- Upload permit plans
- Upload structural plans if applicable
- When all information has been completed and all plan requirements uploaded, click ‘Submit Application’.