Records & Codes - Washington City Utah

Records & City Code


Washington City's Recorder's Office is where public record is administered and kept.


If you would like access to public records please fill out the Government Records Request Form, please contact me if you need assistance.


For information on Planning Commission appointment please read this page.


Other Information:


City Code Online


Tara Pentz
Washington City Recorder
111 North 100 East
Washington City, UT 84780
(435) 656-6308


Latest on Instagram:

Washington City Utah | (435) 656-6300
111 North 100 East | Washington, Utah 84780 [map]
© 2021 Washington City Corporation. All rights reserved.

Connect with Washington City: