Washington City Parks, Monuments, and Historical Sites
Washington City has many world class parks. Most of which have pavilions that can be reserved for a fee. Please explore the parks and their features below (scroll down).
Park features other than large pavilions are first come first serve and cannot be reserved or rented. Pickleball hours are from 6am-10pm.
If you are looking for information about Sports and Recreation please see washingtoncity.org/sports
Pavilion rental applications are accepted online at: (they can only be filled out online, not over the phone or in person.)
- Pavilion rentals must be requested at least 7 days in advance.
- Pavilion rental fee is $50 per 4-hour block
- No water games, pools, water obstacle courses, or slip & slides are allowed.
- If the party or event extends beyond the pavilion with a bounce house, pop up tents, etc. or you will be using sound equipment, live shows, etc. then it’s considered a Special Event and a Special Event application is required instead of a pavilion rental application.
For a large gathering or special event, fill out the Special Event Permit Application here
. Special Event applications must be filled out at least 45 days in advance of the event. Please review Special Event Permit policy and code in the online Washington City Code here
Apply to rent a sports field here: Click here for Sports Field Rental Application
Apply to rent concessions at a sports complex here: Click here for Sports Complex Concessions Rental Application
For questions please contact the Recreation Office
Parks General Information
Park hours are 6am to 10pm
Commercial activities, or groups of 25 or more must obtain a reservation per City Codes 6-5-1, 5-2A-2 (See Pavilion Rentals or Special Event Permits for reservations.)
Park Rules Prohibit:
- Pets - (See Notice below)
- Overnight Parking
Dogs are NOT allowed in Washington City public parks, leashed or unleashed. The only exception is the Dog Town Dog Park
located at 450 South 200 East
. We appreciate the community's support of this City Ordinance as we strive to maintain a safe, clean environment for all citizens.
Parks & Trails Map
The Parks Office is located at: 650 N 300 E.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM.