How to find a recorded plat once it is recorded to Washington County
- Click on the blue button titled “I want to”.
- Click on the drop down button and click on “Search for a subdivision”
- Go to the left side and click on the drop down box in the subdivision search field, scroll down to find what you are looking for, click, and then click continue.
- Click on view subdivision plat, download to print or save as pdf for application submissions and now you are able to attach to your application in the “Recorded Plat” field.
- The page prior to the subdivision plat page has parcel numbers for the development you clicked on (which could come in handy for reference as needed when submitting a building permit or for your records).
Latest on Instagram: