SUBMITTING CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS ONLINE VIA CITY INSPECT
- Create a City Inspect account or login and click on the Development module.
- A temporary password will be generated and sent to your email address.
- Either click on “get started” from the email which has the temporary password, or go into the login link on the Planning/Zoning, Public Works or Power Washington City webpage and open the City Inspect program and copy and paste the temporary password into the password field.
- You will then be prompted to create a permanent password.
- Click on start new application/apply.
- Click on the drop down box for which type of project is being submitted. Click on Subdivision (Construction Drawing). For questions regarding project categories call:
• (435) 656-6325 (Planning)
• (435) 656-6336 (Public Works)
• (435) 656-6329 (Power)
and we will be happy to help.
- Fill out the application page (1st page) and then click continue.
- Type in engineer information on the second page and click continue. Skip ast third page (not needed in this section).
- The fourth page is where you submit all of your attachments required. Start uploading (all in pdf format unless otherwise stated).
- All fields need to have the appropriate attachment uploaded. If the box is marked with an asterisk (*), then that attachment is required prior to submission. All boxes need to be checked before the system will allow you to submit. (you can always save for later and come back once all of the items are completed) Applicant/engineer needs to sign the application digitally.
- If you are not using one of the following utilities, just check the box and that entity will mark N/A during review. If you are using a particular utility company such as InfoWest vs. TDS, then download their checklist and fill out and re-upload.
- You can save for later or once everything is added into its’ field, you can check, submit an application, sign electronically and it sends the application to city staff and the review process begins.
- Staff and the utility companies will conduct their department reviews and The applicant is notified of the status of application via email where you will see items to be uploaded, corrected or approved within each department plan review section.
- It also doesn't hurt to check your City Inspect/Development account regularly to see any updates you may have missed from an email. Check your spam or junk email if for some reason, the City Inspect generated application review goes in that folder.