City Council Meeting Agenda
October 9, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Washington City Council will hold a Public Meeting on Wednesday, October 9, 2019, at 6:00 P.M. in the Council Chambers of the Washington City Offices, located 111 North 100 East, Washington, Utah.
Pledge of Allegiance
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- DECLARATION OF ABSTENTIONS & CONFLICTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES. Consideration to approve the minutes from the City Council Meetings of 9/24/19 and 9/25/19.
- BOARD AUDIT REPORT
- Consideration to approve the Board Audit Report for August and September, 2019.
- FINAL PLAT
- Consideration to approve the Final Plat for Rusted Hills Phase 4, located at approximately Bronco Drive and Fremont Street. Applicant: Doug Dennett
- Consideration to approve the Final Plat for Chaparral Ridge Phase 4, located at approximately Hidden Canyon Drive and Crooked Creek Drive. Applicant: Kent Rasmussen
- Washington City Youth Council reading of a Proclamation declaring this year to be a Drug Free Year. Washington City Youth Council Advisor Carmen Snow
- PLANNING COMMISSION APPOINTMENT
- Consideration to confirm the Mayor’s recommendation to appointment a member to the Planning Commission. Mayor Kenneth Neilson
- Consideration to confirm the Mayor’s recommendation to appoint a Planning Commission Chair. Mayor Kenneth Neilson
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Public Hearing for consideration to approve Zone Change request Z-19-12, a request to amend the PCD Planned Community Development for Stucki Farms. The specific amendment is to amend the Site Plan for Village 11, from low density to medium high. Applicant: Karl Larson
- Consideration to approve an Ordinance adopting Zone Change request Z-19-09, a request from (PUD) Planned Unit Development to a (PUD-R) Planned Unit Development - Residential Multi-family, located on the northwest corner of 100 West and 100 South. Applicant: Curtis Anderson
- Consideration to approve an Ordinance adopting Zone Change request Z-19-10, a request from (PUD) Planned Unit Development to a revised (PUD-R) Planned Unit Development - Residential Multi-family, located at approximately100 South Bella Vista Drive. Applicant: Stephen Howcroft
- Consideration to approve an Ordinance adopting Zone Change request Z-19-11, a request from (PUD) Planned Unit Development to a (PUD-R) Planned Unit Development - Residential Multiple Family, located approximately 100 S. Bella Vista Drive. Applicant: Stephen Howcroft
- Consideration to approve an Agreement for the Majestic Hills Phases 3&4 Reimbursement, as part of the Sanitary Sewer Trunk Line as part of the Capital Facilities Master Plan. Public Works Director Mike Shaw
- ROAD DEDICATION
- Consideration to approve the Dedication Plat for Telegraph Phase II Amended and Extended Roadway Dedication, located along Telegraph Road from approximately 250 feet west of Washington Parkway to Coral Canyon Blvd. Public Works Director Mike Shaw
- Consideration to approve a Resolution to establish the allocation of RAP Tax funds. Finance Supervisor Bran Brown
- REPORT OF OFFICERS FROM ASSIGNED COMMITTEE
POSTED this 4th day of October 2019
Danice B. Bulloch, MMC
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Washington City will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Request for assistance can be made by calling the Zoning Technician at 656-6325 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be held.