January 15, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Planning Commission of Washington City will meet on Wednesday January 15, 2020 at 5:30 PM. The Planning Commission will meet in the City Council Chambers of the Washington City Offices located at 111 North 100 East, Washington, Utah.
Pledge of Allegiance
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- Approval of the agenda for January 15, 2020.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Approval of the minutes for December 18, 2019.
- DECLARATION OF ABSTENTIONS & CONFLICTS
- 2 LOT SUBDIVISION
- Consideration and recommendation to City Council for a 2 Lot Subdivision, located at 200 West 200 South. Applicant: Dennis Gibson
- PLAT AMENDMENT
- Public Hearing for consideration and recommendation to City Council for a Plat Amendment for Desert Ravine at Sienna Hills previously named Arroyo at Sienna Hills Phase 9, located at approximately Grapevine Crossing and Pleasant Valley Lane. The purpose of the Amendment is to change the name. Applicant: Jim Raines, Brennan Holdings NO 200, LLC
- PRELIMINARY PLAT
- Public Hearing for consideration and recommendation to City Council for the Deer Meadows Subdivision, located at approximately south of South Nichols Peak Road and and 300 East. Applicant: Jared Plewe
- CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT
- Tabled from November 6, 2019: Public Hearing to consider approval of a Conditional Use Permit C-19-11, for the Bluff View North Commons apartments a Multi Family Project, located at approximately 1100 E. Bluff view Drive. Applicant: Logan Johnson, Wright Development
- Tabled from November 6, 2019: Public Hearing to consider approval of a Conditional Use Permit C-19-12 for the Bluff View South Commons Apartments Multi Family Project located at approximately 700 North 1100 East. Applicant is Logan Johnson, Wright Development
- GENERAL PLAN AMENDMENT
- Public Hearing for consideration and recommendation to City Council a General Plan Amendment G-20-01 to change from Business to Industrial, located at 840 South 100 East. Applicant: Ken Jolley
- ZONE CHANGE
- Public Hearing for consideration and recommendation to City Council a Zone change request Z-20-01 to change from A-20 (Agricultural 20-acre minimum to PUD-R (Planned Unit Development Residential), located approximately 3925 S. Washington Fields Road Applicant: Smoothie Kings Holdings, LLC
POSTED this 10th day of January, 2020
Danice B. Bulloch
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Washington City will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Request for assistance can be made by calling the Zoning Technician at 656-6325 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be held.
Planning Commission Meeting
December 18, 2019