Washington City Council
Regular Meeting Agenda
February 14, 2024
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Washington City Council will hold a Public Electronic Regular Meeting on Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 6:00 P.M. hosted at the Washington City Office located at 111 North 100 East, Washington, Utah The meeting will be broadcast via Youtube Live linked online at https://washingtoncity.org/meetings
Pledge of Allegiance
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- DECLARATION OF ABSTENTIONS & CONFLICTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Consideration to approve the minutes from the City Council Meetings of 1/22/24, 1/23/24 and 1/24/24.
- BOARD AUDIT REPORT
- Consideration to approve the Board Audit Report from January 2024.
- FINAL PLATS
- Consideration to approve a Final Plat for Solente Phase 1A located at Washington Parkway and North Main Street. Applicant: Green Springs Washington LLC
- Consideration to approve an Amended Final Plat Desert Flower Phase 2 located at approximately Desert Cactus & Bella Vista Drive. Applicant: James Jessop & Civil Science
- Consideration to approve an Amended Final Plat Starr Springs Phase 3 located at approximately Lost Spring Drive & Wooden Shoe Drive. Applicant: DR Horton
- AWARD OF BID
- Consideration to award the bid for the Long Valley 2.5 MG Tank and Pump Station to Patriot Construction LLC in the amount of $3,806,319.50.
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
**Public comments will be accepted at: washingtoncity.org/meetings, until 5:00 pm the day before the meeting. After that time only in person comments will be taken.**
- Public Hearing and consideration to approve an Ordinance amending Washington City Code Title 10 - Subdivision Regulations.
- Public Hearing and consideration to approve an Ordinance amending Washington City Code Title 9 Chapter 8A and 8B - Accessory Dwelling Unit Parking.
- Public Hearing for consideration to approve an Ordinance amending the Washington City Culinary Water Master Plan Update, User Rate Analysis, Impact Fee Analysis and Impact Fee Facilities Plan.
- PRELIMINARY PLATS
- Consideration to approve a Preliminary Plat for The Island at Coral Canyon, located at approximately Telegraph and Palm Island Drive. Applicant: Cole West
- Consideration to approve an Amended Preliminary Plat for Standing Rock East Subdivision located at approximately Staircase Way & Hidden Passage Cove. Applicant: DR Horton
- CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT
- Consideration to approve Conditional Use Permit C-24-01 for a remodel of Discount Tires located approximately at 580 W. Telegraph Street. Applicant: Change Up and WHS Engineering.
- Consideration to approve a Resolution amending the Washington City Culinary and Raw Water Rates.
- Consideration to approve an Ordinance for General Plan Amendment G-24-01 amending the Moderate Income Housing element of the General Plan to adopt Strategy M.
- Consideration to approve a Real Estate Purchase and Donation Agreement.
- REPORT OF OFFICERS FROM ASSIGNED COMMITTEE
- CITY MANAGER REPORT
- CLOSED SESSION
- Purchase, exchange, or lease of property;
- Pending or potential litigation;
- Character or professional competence of an individual.
POSTED this 8th day of February 2023
Tara Pentz, City Recorder
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Washington City will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Requests for assistance can be made by calling the City Recorder at 656-6308 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be held.