Washington City Council
Special Meeting Agenda
December 6, 2023
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Washington City Council will hold a Public Electronic Regular Meeting on Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 4:00 P.M. hosted at Washington City Hall located at 111 North 100 East, Washington, Utah The meeting will be broadcast via Youtube Live linked online at https://washingtoncity.org/meetings
Pledge of Allegiance
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- DECLARATION OF ABSTENTIONS & CONFLICTS
- Consideration to approve a Development Agreement between Washington City and ARA Southwest Logistics Center.
- Consideration to approve an Ordinance for Zone Change request Z-23-10 from C-3 to PUD-C, located at approximately the east end of the St. George Regional Airport and to the west of the Southern Parkway. Applicant: Bush & Gudgell
- Consideration to approve an Ordinance amending City Code Title 2 Chapter 1: Historic Preservation Commission. City Manager Jeremy Redd
- Consideration to approve a Resolution establishing an objective disbursement and audit process for Recreation, Arts, and Parks (RAP) Tax Allocation. City Manager Jeremy Redd
- Consideration to approve a Resolution requesting the recertification of the Washington City Justice Court. City Attorney Thad Seegmiller
- Consideration to approve a Resolution authorizing a Tax Certificate and Agreement for UAMPS Payson Power Project and related matters. Power Director Rick Hansen
- CLOSED SESSION
- Purchase, exchange, or lease of property.
POSTED this 30th day of November 2023
Tara Pentz, City Recorder
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Washington City will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Requests for assistance can be made by calling the City Recorder at 656-6308 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be held.