Washington City Council
Regular Meeting Agenda
March 22, 2023
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Washington City Council will hold a Public Electronic Regular Meeting on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 6:00 P.M. hosted at the Washington City Office located at 111 North 100 East, Washington, Utah The meeting will be broadcast via Youtube Live linked online at https://washingtoncity.org/meetings
Pledge of Allegiance
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- DECLARATION OF ABSTENTIONS & CONFLICTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Consideration to approve the minutes from the City Council Meetings of 03/08/23.
- AWARD OF BID
- Consideration to award the bid for the Washington City Sewer Department Interior Improvements to Watts Construction in the amount of $213,257.04 .
- LOCAL CONSENT
- Consideration to provide local consent for an off-premise beer license for Harts Gas and Food.
- PUBLIC HEARING
**Public comments will be accepted at: washingtoncity.org/meetings, until 5:00 pm the day before the meeting. After that time only in person comments will be taken.**
- Public Hearing and consideration to approve an Ordinance for an amendment to Washington City Code Title 9 Chapter 10 C-2A to allow for crematoriums.
- Consideration to approve an Ordinance adopting the Project Area Plan for the Washington City Industrial Community Reinvestment Project Area.
- Consideration to approve a Resolution for an Interlocal Agreement with the Washington City Redevelopment Agency for the Washington City Industrial Community Reinvestment Project Area.
- REPORT OF OFFICERS FROM ASSIGNED COMMITTEE
- CITY MANAGER REPORT
- CLOSED SESSION
- Purchase, exchange, or lease of property;
- Pending or potential litigation;
- Character or professional competence of an individual.
POSTED this 16th day of March 2023
Tara Pentz, City Recorder
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Washington City will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Requests for assistance can be made by calling the City Recorder at 656-6308 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be held.
Latest on Instagram: