November 12, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Washington City Council will hold a Public Meeting on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 6:00 P.M., in the Council Chambers of the Washington City Offices, located at 111 North 100 East, Washington, Utah.
- Approval of Agenda
- Introduction of Planning Group and discussion of how they will be proceeding forward. Community Service Director Drew Ellerman
- Discussion and review of the proposed Parks and Recreation Capital Facilities Plan. Leisure Service Director Barry Blake
- Discussion and review of a proposed purchase agreement for real property, located approximately 150 East 450 South, Washington, Utah. Leisure Service Director
- Discussion of amending the Washington City 2019/2020 Fiscal Year Budget for the funds of Washington City. Administrative Service Director Kimberly Ruesch
- Financial update for the first quarter 2019/2020 Budget. Administrative Service Director Kimberly Ruesch
- Discussion and review of a proposed change to the City Code amending Section 9-10 “Subdivision Regulations”. Community Development Director Drew Ellerman
- Discussion of Washington City Events committee. Council Member Daniel Cluff
- Discussion and review of Brigham's Playhouse. Council Member Douglas Ward
POSTED on this 8th day of November 2019
Danice B. Bulloch, MMC
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Washington City will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Request for assistance can be made by calling the City Recorder at 656-6308 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be held.