City Recorder

Recreation, Arts, & Parks Tax

RAP Tax is a sales and use tax levied to fund Recreational, Arts, and Parks for support of cultural activities, such as art, music, theater, dance, cultural, or natural history. Washington City Council has established guidelines for the disbursement of these funds. Either non-profit organizations/institutions, or a municipal or county cultural council having their primary purpose the advancement and preservation of these types of activities may apply. Non-profit organizations/institutions must submit a copy of the IRS letter of determination of 501(c)(3) status or similar IRS letter qualifying for the 501(c)(3).Contact City Recorders Office to request an application, or for more information. Deadline for submitting an application request is Tuesday, December 31st by 5:00 P.M.

-Danice Bulloch

Washington City Recorder

Latest on Instagram:

Washington City Utah | (435) 656-6300
111 North 100 East | Washington, Utah 84780 [map]
© 2020 Washington City Corporation. All rights reserved.

Connect with Washington City:

Information on community COVID-19 response