Washington City Utah | (435) 656-6300
111 North 100 East | Washington, Utah 84780 [map]
© 2020 Washington City Corporation. All rights reserved.
Greatest Growth Comes From Challenges
As you know, Benjamin Franklin was an integral part of founding the guiding principles that established our freedoms in America. He stated The U.S. Constitution doesnt guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself.
So how do you pursue happiness? Sometimes we think of happiness as a life without problems or hardships. However, a life without those would not allow us the growth we came here to experience. Ones life cannot be both faith-filled and stress free. Usually our greatest time of personal growth is when we overcome those challenges and obstacles.
May I suggest a few ideas that may help you when those challenges come your way.
1. Live those Christian Principles we all have been taught. They will bring peace and happiness to you in any circumstance.
2. Engage yourself in a Good Cause. Achieving lasting happiness means to involve yourself in long -term meaningful work.
3. Choose to be grateful. Gratitude really is the best attitude.
4. Spend time on yourself. Get outdoors and move around.
5. Get OFF the computer.
6. Be in the present. How many times have you regretted something you have done in the past? How many times do you keep bringing it up? End it now.
7. Make connections with others.
8. Take care of your body and mind.
9. Look outward. True happiness comes when you are not focusing on it directly.
May your 2020 be the best year ever in your life. You can make it that way.