News Article Viewer

City Recorder

Recreation, Arts, & Parks (“RAP”) Tax

Posted May 2 2019

RAP Tax is a sales and uses tax levied to fund Recreational, Arts, and Parks for support of cultural activities, such as art, music, theater, dance, cultural, or natural history. Washington City Council has established guidelines for the disbursement of these funds. Either non-profit organizations/institutions or a municipal or county cultural council having their primary purpose the advancement and preservation of these types of activities may apply. Non-profit organizations/institutions must submit a copy of the IRS letter of determination of 501(c)(3) status or similar IRS letter qualifying for the 501(c)(3). Contact City Recorder’s Office to request an application, or for more information. Deadline for submitting an application request is Friday, June 28th by 5:00 P.M. all applications are to be sent to:

Washington City

Attn: Danice Bulloch, City Recorder

111 North 100 East Washington, Utah 84780

Fax: (435) 656 - 6378

-Danice Bulloch

Washington City Recorder

Latest on Instagram:

Washington City Utah | (435) 656-6300
111 North 100 East | Washington, Utah 84780 [map]
© 2024 Washington City Corporation. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy

Connect with Washington City: