Building Department Changes
With the changing conditions taking place due to COVID-19 the Washington City Building Department will be implementing new drop off and pick up procedures to minimize the spread. Until further notice, the new procedures are listed below.
- When entering City Hall, inside the lobby, there is now a table and plan holder for pick up and dropoffs; these are labeled.
- While dropping and picking up plans please make contact with Bonnie at 656-6326 or Creig at 656-6361 to check plans in. All staff can be reached by phone or email throughout the duration of these adjustments.
- All Pre Construction meetings or any other meeting will need to be conducted either by phone or google hangouts. If it is necessary to meet this can be accommodated onsite with a reasonable distance between all parties involved.
- Please do not conduct business inside of the Washington City office building until further notice.
- All inspections will continue but please provide inspectors adequate social distancing by not being on the same floor of the building being inspected.
If you have any questions please call the Building Department at (435) 656-6326.