Public Works Department Adjustments
With the changing conditions taking place due to COVID-19 the Washington City Public Works will be implementing new drop off and pick up procedures to minimize the spread. Until further notice, the new procedures are listed below.
- When entering the Public Works Department building inside the vestibule between the two doors, there is now a table and plan holder for pick up and dropoffs; these are labeled.
- While dropping and picking up plans please make contact with Brandon at 656-6336 or Evelyn at 656-6317 to check plans and jobs in.
- All staff can be reached by phone or email throughout the duration of these adjustments.
- All Pre Construction meetings or any other meeting will need to be conducted either by phone or google hangouts. If it is necessary to meet this can be accommodated onsite with a reasonable distance between all parties involved.
- Please do not conduct business inside of the Washington City Public Works office until further notice.
- All inspections will continue but please provide inspectors adequate social distancing (6 feet) and with no more than 10 people around them.
If you have any questions please call the Public Work Department at (435) 656-6317.