WASHINGTON CITY BUILDING DEPARTMENT
PERMIT SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SWIMMING POOLS
- Log in to Builder Account on City Inspect to begin the new application process.
- Select ‘Pool’ for permit type.
- Complete all required fields on permit application:
- Make sure you add contacts for everyone you want to have access to the permit for inspections.
- Complete all applicable information for Engineer, Builder and Subcontractors including Washington City Business License number for Builder and all Subcontractors.
- Builder info page - Complete “Builder Valuation” field.
- Permit Files\Attachments:
- Upload a single page site plan showing setbacks from the house and property lines.
- Permit plans: Upload permit plans.
- Soils Report: Upload soils report.
- If the pool is closer than 7.5’ from the property line, upload the Setback Request\Utility Easement Encroachment Form with all required approvals.
- When all information has been completed and all plan requirements uploaded, click ‘Submit Application’.