Whether it is for your birthday party, business celebration, family reunion, or wedding, the Washington City Community Center has what you need All In One Place!
Birthday Party Reservation Space
Swimming Parties with the BBQ Grand Pavilion
Gymnasiums (Sports Rental)
Contact us today for quotes and availability
Call us at (435) 656-6360
BBQ/Pool Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Team Rental Information: email@example.com
All other Rental Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Form (pdf)
Pricing Information (pdf)
How to put in a request:
- Fill out an application in person or email your filled out form to the corresponding email that can be found above.
- The request will be reviewed by a rentals team member (they will check availability for the date, time, room, and equipment. If it is considered a special event additional paperwork may be needed).
- You will be contacted to pay either in full or to pay the required 25% non-refundable deposit.
A team member will book your event and meet with you if needed.
- Check-in at the front desk and ask for a Rentals Team member.
New Rules for Groups Effective September 1st 2022:
Applies to Groups visiting the Aquatics Facility that are:
- Visiting Schools
- Daycare Groups
- Groups of 30 or more
- All groups must call a day in advance.
- All children and staff must have a signed waiver upon entry. Waiver forms may be obtained at the front desk or requested by emailing email@example.com. NOTE: Waivers are valid for one year from the date signed.
- Groups must adhere to the following Adult/Child ratios:
- 0-3 year old children: 1 Adult/1 Child
- 4-5 year old children: 1 Adult/5 Children
- 6-9 year old children: 1 Adult/10 Children
NOTE: Children 10 years and older may be in the facility without and adult.
Ratios apply during all hours of operation and in the Aquatics Facility during Open Swim Hours only.