Stormwater Permit Information




Process to obtain a Stormwater Common Plan Permit (CPP). A single residential lot that disturbs less than one acre and is located in a subdivision that is an acre or greater is eligible for a Common Plan Permit.

Information regarding the Utah State portions of the process can be found at

CPP Process Flowchart:

Latest on Instagram:

Washington City Utah | (435) 656-6300
111 North 100 East | Washington, Utah 84780 [map]
© 2021 Washington City Corporation. All rights reserved.

Connect with Washington City:

Information on community COVID-19 response