Budget Billing Program
Washington City offers a budget billing program for our established residents that have at least twelve (12) months of good payment history with the City. The budget bill program allows you to have your monthly bill amount be the same every month which is nice for budgeting your monthly expenses.
Here is what you need to know about the budget bill program:
- Must have a minimum of twelve (12) consecutive utility payments made on time.
- Once on the budget program the City will allow one late payment in a rolling twelve (12) month period before being removed from the program.
- Every February, the City will recalculate your budget bill amount and send a notification via mail with your new monthly payment. The calculated monthly payment is based on the last twelve months of actual usage and will be effective in March.
- When removed from budget billing, any deferred balance will be owed on the next billing and any deferred credit balances will be applied to the account.
- If you move, the requirements are reset and we will require twelve (12) months of good payment history at the new address.
To enroll, please call the Washington City Utility office at (435)656-6305.