With the largest indoor aquatic center in Southern Utah, the Washington City Community Center is set to make a splash! An 8-lane 25-yard competition pool is complemented by a 10,174 square foot beach entry leisure pool with a lazy river, 3 story hydro tube slide, play sets for all ages, splash pad, and an enormous 317 gallon dump bucket designed to keep you cool!
New Rules for Groups Effective September 1st 2022:
Applies to Groups visiting the Aquatics Facility that are:
- Visiting Schools
- Daycare Groups
- Groups of 30 or more
NOTE: Children 10 years and older may be in the facility without and adult.
- All groups must call a day in advance.
- All children and staff must have a signed waiver upon entry. Waiver forms may be obtained at the front desk or requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Waivers are valid for one year from the date signed.
- Groups must adhere to the following Adult/Child ratios:
- 0-3 year old children: 1 Adult/1 Child
- 4-5 year old children: 1 Adult/5 Children
- 6-9 year old children: 1 Adult/10 Children
Ratios apply during all hours of operation and in the Aquatics Facility during Open Swim Hours only.
Aquatics General Information/Rentals Contact: email@example.com
Aquatic Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on Instagram: